Gluten Free BBQ and Catering prepares and serves Low ‘n’ Slow BBQ and Caribbean food for any event. Our menu is unique and big on favour featuring items like brisket, pulled pork, jerk chicken and curry. If you are looking to have a memorable event let Gluten Free BBQ and Catering provide the food your guests will rave about for years to come.
Gluten Free BBQ and Catering provides catering services in southern Saskatchewan. Our local catering area includes Regina and Moose Jaw. Services can be provided for areas outside the local area for larger events. Gluten Free BBQ and Catering can provide food for any size events from 25 – 1000 people.
Catering Menu Main Items
- Brisket – Your brisket is cooked low and slow over a wood fire for many hours. Care is taken on every step of the process to make sure the final product is the most tender and juicy brisket possible. Guests rave about our brisket and your guests will too!
- Pulled Pork – Full pork shoulders are slow cooked over a wood fire to tenderize and add favour to meat. Adding some sweet and some heat with hints of apple this pulled pork sets the bar high and leaves your guests full and satisfied.
- Pork Ribs – Ribs are some of most popular BBQ meals around. Our ribs are cooked to perfection to make sure they are tender but not falling apart. Kissed with applewood smoke and sauced to perfection these ribs are perfect for those times when getting a little bit messy is OK.
- Chicken – Our Chicken thighs are some of the juiciest chicken you will ever eat. Cooked slowly with a slight hint of smoke they are very popular and very delicious.
- Jerk Chicken – A traditional Caribbean dish featuring lots of falvour and a little bit of heat. Those guest that enjoy a little spice and heat with their food are going to love our Jerk Chicken. We offer both chicken quarters and wings.
- Curry – Curry is a wonderfully flavorful dish that can take on many different forms. Our curries are slowly cooked and feature huge falvour. Curry can be made with chicken, beef or lamb. The curry can be made as spicy or as mild as needed but it will always have great flavour.
Call or Email Us today to reserve your date!1-306-993-6239
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answers to many of our catering customer’s common questions
Your name is Gluten Free BBQ and Catering. Does that mean all of your food is gluten free?
All main items and most sides will be prepared gluten free. Some sides like buns and bread will have both typical and gluten free options available.
Where is my meal prepared?
Events less than 200 people will have their food prepared at our commercial kitchen. Events with more than 200 people will have the option of preparing the food onsite.
What is the minimum amount of people for an event?
We require a minimum of 15 people for one event.
Are there refunds if I cancel my event?
Cancellations more than 30 days away are accepted. Cancellations less than 30 days away are subject to full payment due to costs incurred in preparation for the event. Deposits are non-refundable but can be applied to a future event if more than 30 days advance notice has been provided.